Quality Assurance Tester
Posting ID: JP-002149749
TEKsystems Global Services has an opportunity for a quality assurance tester which will be 100% remote.
This individual will work closely with Developers and Product Owners, Business Analysts and Project Managers, in an Agile environment. This role modifies test strategies and/or plans used to validate complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results. This includes analysis of business, functional, and technical requirements, documentation of testing requirements, and translation into proper testing requirement specifications. This individual communicates and coordinates results with impacted departments and tracks statistical information. At times, this role may be assigned to help coordinate the test activities of others.
QC-ALM, Jira, Agile
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
1. Uses defined methodologies, standards, and procedures for testing-related activities including test plan definition, test case and script design and development. Applies best practices and industry standard testing methodologies on a consistent basis.
2. Performs test planning by defining scope and objectives, identifying risks and critical success factors, creating work plans, identifying necessary resources and estimated effort related to testing. Coordinates the development and approvals of test plans and outcomes.
3. Develops and administers the processes and procedures associated with the testing life cycle, testing system software, system configuration, or system procedures.
4. Provides leadership and guidance to testing personnel involved in the quality assurance of information technology projects and associated systems. Acts as a Test Lead. Coordinates testing across competing projects and priorities. Coordinates the development and approvals of test plans and outcomes.
5. Identifies documentation requirements and organizes or creates necessary written publications to enhance user and staff knowledge and understanding of testing techniques and best practices.
6. Create test plans and authoring test scripts in QC-ALM, based on the Jira stories and Acceptance Criteria.
7. Leads QA strategies and play a strategic role within the test engineering practice.
8. Perform regression testing to ensure that previously working functionality is not broken due to the bug
9. Plan and implement proof of concepts and pilots for new tools and technology evaluation
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072