Posting ID: JP-002659571
*100% remote EST hours*
The Product Manager is responsible for leading product innovation, product strategy, and the delivery of one or more products within a portfolio. This will include defining the product vision, building business cases, developing roadmaps, reviewing requirements, and working closely with engineering, business, support, and industry participants to ensure business objectives and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Lead and manage one or more products within their portfolio
- Formulate and gain acceptance for new product strategies
- Deliver compelling solutions that solve critical business problems and delight end-users
- Negotiate cross-functional product dependencies.
- Work across team boundaries to identify and prioritize new product opportunities.
- Support the development of budgets and business cases
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the products within the company or outside partners/vendors.
- Collaborate with IT managers and others in order to align and prioritize key technology drivers
- Define and enhance existing Products with a product-mindset
- Excellent organizational skills with strong ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and proven ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
- Combination of functional and technical knowledge and skills
- Proven track record of success in their products
- Prior experience in any of the following domains and technologies is preferred: E-learning, MarTech, FinTech, eCommerce, content management, case management, data analytics and/or search and analytics
product management, product roadmap, user experience design, content, marketing, digital
Top Skills Details:
product management, product roadmap, user experience design, content, marketing
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
The Product Manager is responsible for leading product innovation, product strategy, and the delivery of one or more products within their portfolio. This will include defining the product vision, building business cases, developing roadmaps, reviewing requirements, and working closely with marketing, design, and industry participants to ensure business objectives and customer satisfaction goals are met.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072