Posting ID: JP-002185244
Aerotek Engineering has a Fortune 100 Telecommunications client seeking an Security Engineer to join their team. In this role, you will develop all aspects of our security metrics portal for web and mobile applications.
The Security Engineering team partners and works cross-functionally with peers across the Product and Engineering organization including, but is not limited to teams such as - Product Reliability Engineering (PRE), Services Reliability Engineering (SRE), Technical Operations (TechOps), Build and Release Engineering (BARE), and IT.
- Deploy, support and use tools Black Duck, Checkmarx, Tenable (Nessus, Container Security Center), Threadfix and Lacework.
- Black Duck or Checkmarx experience is preferred!
- Triage application security vulnerabilities, assign to correct teams and assist with remediation
- Knowledge of OWASP Top 10
- Prior development experience ideal
- Comfortable using a CVSS calculator to generate CVSS scores for customer and pen test reported vulnerabilities
- Manual and semi-automated triage of vulnerabilities until better auto-triage in place
- Security Policy writing experience a plus
Amazing begins here. EASi is a leading global services company specializing in engineering and sciences. For more than 35 years, EASi has delivered critical services across a range of industries, including energy and utilities, transportation, heavy equipment, consumer and industrial products, medical devices, pharmaceutical and biotechnology, as well as academic and health care research. By adapting to the constantly evolving needs of our customers, we have built specialized expertise and a multidisciplinary perspective - leveraging cutting-edge technology and processes - to constantly improve and innovate. Through EASi's flexible solutions and consultative approach, customers in engineering and sciences can expect unparalleled quality, increased speed to market and collaborative customer engagement services.
Headquartered in Hanover, Maryland, EASi has 3,700 dedicated employees across North America, Europe and Asia. EASi is an Aerotek company, a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group® Inc., a global leader in talent solutions. To learn more about EASi, visit EASi.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Dowd, Kellie