Job Search & More
Loan Servicing Rep. - 23/hr
Posted Tuesday, July 18, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003910925
Now hiring for a long-term customer service role within the mortgage servicing industry at one of our large clients in Tigard, OR! This important role will encompass customer service, collections on past due accounts, and ultimately helping customers to stay in their homes! Please apply now for immediate consideration! English-only AND Spanish bilingual role available!
• Maintain a high level of borrower satisfaction and seek to provide win-win solutions.
• Use your excellent verbal and written communication skills during all interactions with borrowers while keeping exceptional account documentation standards.
• Have a solid knowledge of best-in class mortgage servicing practices, regulatory requirements, and procedures – yes, we will train you on this!
• Multi-task! You will be working with multiple applications, use active listening skills, and document detailed call notes while assisting our borrowers.
- The number of inbound/outbound calls will vary each day depending on the needs of the customer/borrower (could be 8 longer calls on day and could be 150 quick transactional calls another day)
- They provide a script for support, but the team uses this as a guideline and for reference and is not reading off of this.
• 1+ years of demonstrated experience in customer service in an office environment and ideally in a call center.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel
• Strong verbal, listening and written communication skills.
• Strong conflict resolution with exceptional attention to detail
• Bilingual English/Spanish skills preferred, but not required
• Ability to work extended hours as needed
Shift: Monday-Friday - training will be early (7am) for approx. 3 weeks, but then will move onto a late shift of 9-6pm. Must be available 7am-6pm (+ occasional saturdays)