Job Search & More
Posted Tuesday, July 11, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003898332
Within this role you will partner with borrowers to determine their ability to qualify for alternative payment programs and help with inquiries on account status, management and other requests. We do not have call metrics and do not have handle times; we care about the customer service we provide to our customers and providing a great workspace for the collections team.
• Maintain a high level of borrower satisfaction and seek to provide win-win solutions.
• Use your excellent verbal and written communication skills during all interactions with borrowers while keeping exceptional account documentation standards.
• Have a solid knowledge of best-in class mortgage servicing practices, regulatory requirements, and procedures – yes, we will train you on this!
• Multi-task! You will be working with multiple applications, use active listening skills, and document detailed call notes while assisting our borrowers.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 1+ years of demonstrated experience in customer service in an office environment and ideally in a call center.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel
- Strong verbal, listening and written communication skills.
- Strong conflict resolution with exceptional attention to detail
- Bilingual English/Spanish skills preferred, but not required
- Ability to work extended hours as needed
Recruiter: Guillermo Garcia