Job Search & More
Collections Representative (Onsite In Tigard, OR)
Posted Thursday, July 13, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003902340
Within this role you will partner with borrowers to determine their ability to qualify for alternative payment programs and help with inquiries on account status, management and other requests.
- Maintain a high level of borrower satisfaction and seek to provide win-win solutions.
- Use your excellent verbal and written communication skills during all interactions with borrowers while keeping exceptional account documentation standards.
- Have a solid knowledge of best-in class mortgage servicing practices, regulatory requirements, and procedures – yes, we will train you on this!
- Multi-task! You will be working with multiple applications, use active listening skills, and document detailed call notes while assisting our borrowers.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 1+ years of demonstrated experience in customer service in an office environment and ideally in a call center.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel
- Strong verbal, listening and written communication skills.
- Strong conflict resolution with exceptional attention to detail
- Bilingual English/Spanish skills preferred, but not required
- Ability to work extended hours as needed
For more information contact Morgan at (503) 403-4313 or mbullock @astoncarter.com
Recruiter: Morgan Bullock