Posting ID: JP-002664961
Actalent is looking for a part-time clinic assistant in the West Portland Area!
Part-Time Clinic Assistant
Clinic Assistant Representative is to serve as the first point of contact for patients at the mobile COVID-19 vaccine clinic. The Clinic Assistant ensures that documentation is completed and entered into the tracking system/EMR (checking in patient, gathering patient information including demographics). They will assist the Registered Nurse by labeling and preparing supplies, acting as a courier to transport samples from the testing area to the refrigerator, and assisting with patient navigation at the testing site. The Clinic Assistant will adhere to current guidelines and best practices for COVID-19, PPE usage and hygiene protocols.
• Assist with labeling and preparing of vaccine
• Serve as courier to transport vaccines from the testing area to the refrigerator or pre-assigned cooler.
• Follow all infection, prevention and control policies and procedures, ensures that no cross contamination occurs during transport of specimens.
• Assist RN to provide contactless transfer of vaccine before vaccination.
**WILL NOT BE ADMINISTERING COVID-19 VACCINE OR GIVING INJECTIONS OF ANY KIND!
patient service, Health care, Customer service, Medical, bilingual, Patient care, Emr, Medical terminology, Epic, Ehr, Healthcare industry, CMA, Administration
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Experience working in some medical professional: Medical Assistant (externship okay), CNA, Nurse Tech, RN, LPN, Nursing Student, Phlebo, etc.
• Fluent in Spanish - Bilingual in English and Spanish (Preferred, not required)
• Strong computer experience/data entry skills
• Experience/familiar with an EMR/EHR (open to any kind)
• Basic medical terminology knowledge
• Detail-oriented and organized
• Reliable transportation
• Strong empathy and patient-first mentality
• Flexibility of schedule for part-time hours
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072