Tool Install Engineer
Posting ID: JP-002172710
We are seeking a Install Engineer to join our team!
Tool install lab engineer will manage the installs for all tools in to the labs, could be a mixture of Semiconductor tools.
1. Engineer accountable for providing scopes of work and rough order of
magnitude (ROM) pricing to internal stakeholders for project consideration
2. Submit purchase orders for projects in SAP system
3. Manage direct small lab tool install related projects such as:
- Single gas line from VMB to tool
- Vacuum pump or Abatement installation or retrofit
- Single gas cabinet, chem dispense unit, or liquid cabinet installation
- minor Clean room floor modifications or repairs
- Scrubbed exhaust system modifications or repairs
- Point of use chiller installation or repair
- tool utility supply manifold modification or repair
4. Coordinate design reviews by 3rd party design firm for assigned projects
5. Manage third parties involved in the installs - construction, air products for gases etc
6. Handling any required permits
project planning, project management, semiconductor manufacturing, installation, mechanical, chemical, scheduling planning, technical support, Operation, Operations management, semiconductor, facilities, planning scheduling, chemical engineering, mechanical engineering
Top Skills Details:
project planning ,project management, semiconductor manufacturing, installation, mechanical, chemical, scheduling planning, technical support
Amazing begins here. EASi is a leading global services company specializing in engineering and sciences. For more than 35 years, EASi has delivered critical services across a range of industries, including energy and utilities, transportation, heavy equipment, consumer and industrial products, medical devices, pharmaceutical and biotechnology, as well as academic and health care research. By adapting to the constantly evolving needs of our customers, we have built specialized expertise and a multidisciplinary perspective - leveraging cutting-edge technology and processes - to constantly improve and innovate. Through EASi's flexible solutions and consultative approach, customers in engineering and sciences can expect unparalleled quality, increased speed to market and collaborative customer engagement services.
Headquartered in Hanover, Maryland, EASi has 3,700 dedicated employees across North America, Europe and Asia. EASi is an Aerotek company, a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group® Inc., a global leader in talent solutions. To learn more about EASi, visit EASi.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Marilyn Violet
Phone: (503) 403-1922