Process Technician II
Posting ID: JP-002172914
Aerotek is seeking a Process Technician with Chemical experience for a great semiconductor company! This is a long term position on day shift!
This Process Technician will work in an exciting and fast-paced environment to develop Atomic Layer Deposition Technologies. The successful process technician will work closely with engineers to drive scientific advancement in thin film deposition and metrology development. Specific roles and expectations will include:
- Collects metrology data from engineering experiments including XRR, Resistivity (Rs) as requested. Exports data and shared to requested locations. Coordinates metrology activity with process techs in application lab. Submits Service Requests as needed if metrology equipment issues.
- Performs wet etch studies on ALD materials (SiN, SiO2, SiC type films) using existing procedures. Comfortable with wet chemistry and working with acids. Submits metrology requests and returns wafers for full service metrology for measurements.
- Function as an independent contributor within a highly collaborative atmosphere.
- Assist with planning laboratory experiments, confirm process feasibility, and recommend next-steps.
- Maintains general safety, and clean-room protocols
- Example of daily expectations
- Email end of shift passdowns
- Maintain/update WMP process module runsheet(s)
- Update wafer moves in WMP database
- Fulfill emergency after hours wafer request for PECVD/ALD process groups
Skills & Qualifications:
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENT: The ideal candidate will have a high school degree with some level of higher education. The successful candidate will work in a team environment to carry out module development, sustain routine operations, and qualify new equipment.
- Experience on working at a wet bench and in a wet lab.
- Must be able to follow SOP
- Good experience with MS Office (Excel, Word, Sharepoint)
- Good written and oral communication Skills
- Proven ability to troubleshoot basic problems and address root causes
- Proven ability to properly use common hand tools
- Demonstrated time management and prioritization skills
- Proven ability in multi-tasking
- Proven ability to follow procedures and work with minimal supervision
- Flexible with the working hours and to cross-train across different equipment.
Amazing begins here. EASi is a leading global services company specializing in engineering and sciences. For more than 35 years, EASi has delivered critical services across a range of industries, including energy and utilities, transportation, heavy equipment, consumer and industrial products, medical devices, pharmaceutical and biotechnology, as well as academic and health care research. By adapting to the constantly evolving needs of our customers, we have built specialized expertise and a multidisciplinary perspective - leveraging cutting-edge technology and processes - to constantly improve and innovate. Through EASi's flexible solutions and consultative approach, customers in engineering and sciences can expect unparalleled quality, increased speed to market and collaborative customer engagement services.
Headquartered in Hanover, Maryland, EASi has 3,700 dedicated employees across North America, Europe and Asia. EASi is an Aerotek company, a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group® Inc., a global leader in talent solutions. To learn more about EASi, visit EASi.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Wilcox, Grace