Posting ID: JP-002665057
Actalent Services is seeking a Process Technician for a long term position at a great semiconductor company!
Process Technician supporting CVD, PECVD or ALD tool (deposition tools) to run processes as directed by the engineers.
- Receive and understand pass down from Process Engineer
- Load the wafers using the instructions from process engineers to run the recipe (using CVD, ALD, PECVD tool etc).
- Be able to edit / change recipe in the tool
- When the process is finished, they will take the wafers to the metrology tools (XRF, Ellipsometry and etc.) based on the process engineer requirements.
- Collect the data using SharePoint and send the pass down to next shift and to the Process Engineer, for the next step.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Computer experience & skills
- Semiconductor knowledge
- Wearhouse OR troubleshooting experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072