Posting ID: JP-002172833
Candidate is responsible for handling, enrolling, tracking customer materials by performing the following duties
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Able to work with process engineers to enroll, rework, set-up, and track the customer materials with detailed information in an accurate and expeditious manner using RFID system.
• Able to enter all the customer material details into the corresponding fields for future tracking and protect the Intellectual property
• Work closely with engineers to close issues found during the wafers enrolling into the RFID system
• Able to handle 300mm wafers and cut into coupons
• Inventory management, manage and organize of customer materials are documented and updated in the system accordingly
• Observe and problem- solves the mishandling of wafers/material
• Ability to deal with people in emergency and/or stress situations
• Ability to communicate clearly and work efficiently with minimal supervision within stated guidelines
• Prepare relevant reports as needed
Material Handling, Semiconductor, Lab Equipment
Amazing begins here. EASi is a leading global services company specializing in engineering and sciences. For more than 35 years, EASi has delivered critical services across a range of industries, including energy and utilities, transportation, heavy equipment, consumer and industrial products, medical devices, pharmaceutical and biotechnology, as well as academic and health care research. By adapting to the constantly evolving needs of our customers, we have built specialized expertise and a multidisciplinary perspective - leveraging cutting-edge technology and processes - to constantly improve and innovate. Through EASi's flexible solutions and consultative approach, customers in engineering and sciences can expect unparalleled quality, increased speed to market and collaborative customer engagement services.
Headquartered in Hanover, Maryland, EASi has 3,700 dedicated employees across North America, Europe and Asia. EASi is an Aerotek company, a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group® Inc., a global leader in talent solutions. To learn more about EASi, visit EASi.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Marilyn Violet
Phone: (503) 403-1922