Posting ID: JP-002178214
• Independently gather information from subject matter experts (including engineers, production technicians, and suppliers) to develop, organize, and generate technical work instructions for assembly of electromechanical devices.
• Develop and publish detailed user guides and technical manuals for end users of automation work cells.
• Support development of standard operating procedures and other process documentation as needed.
• Support documentation standardization, including development of documentation templates.
• Revise and/or update existing documentation to incorporate redlines and/or meet current standards.
• Obtain a deep understanding of manufacturing, engineering and/ or quality processes and translate information into simple, easy-to-read content.
• Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement.
• Demonstrate a solid understanding of revision control and configuration control.
• Research, outline, write, and edit new and existing content, working closely with various departments to understand project requirements
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in technical field or English, or an equivalent amount of experience
• Experience in a technical field, preferably manufacturing of electromechanical assemblies
• 2+ years of industry experience as an effective technical writer
• Proven ability to learn quickly and understand complex topics
• Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences
• Superior written and verbal communication skills, a good eye for detail
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
• Experience with Microsoft Office suite, MS Teams,
• Proficiency with Adobe PhotoShop or equivalent photo editing software
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Katelyn Obregon
Phone: (503) 403-1926