$18-$24 Press Brake Operator Start Immediately
Posting ID: JP-002346009
Work safely to produce precision accurate parts. Perform a variety of press brake operations usually on steel, aluminum or stainless-steel plate. Ability to develop press brake setups, bend sequencing and assign tooling for new or revised products. Performs other duties as assigned.
ROLE QUALIFICAITONS: Ability to safely select, handle, and/or load proper tooling, brake dies and punches, for jobs. Set dies and punches, stops and adjust ram for varying plate thickness and properly set shut height for specific parts and material. Plan sequence of multiple pass operations for series of bends and other fabricating operations on complicated sections, making all allowances for parts fitting together at welding and convenience in assembly, as required. Maintain a clean and organized tools and work area.
press brake, Trumpf, operator, cnc, blueprints, brake, hydraulic press, press machine
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Ability to read and fully understand drawings
• Able to identify any issues in flat pattern before bending
• Responsible for operation, proving programs, operating controls, setting all machine functions.
• Familiar with tooling abilities and confident in selecting and changing tooling per job requirements.
• Bend and quality control parts safely and efficiently
• Label and organize parts and complete all route cards
• Capable and well-versed using micrometers and calipers to perform QC operations
• Deburring and inspection of parts to assure conformance.
• Detects equipment malfunctions or out of tolerance machining and adjusts machine within
capabilities. Reports all machine malfunctions to Management
Contact JESUS TREJO 503-403-1936 OR TEXT 971-865-4335
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jesus Trejo