9:30am Day Shift M-Fri $18 Warehouse Openings In Tualatin
Posting ID: JP-002353498
1. Putting freight on shelves
2. Facing product
3. Breaking down boxes
4. General storeroom cleaning
5. Pull orders (RF Handheld)
6. Possible light customer service
Warehouse, Stockroom, Shipping and Receiving
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
1. Be able to work unsupervised / self-starter
2. Able to clearly read and re-write numbers.
3. Attention to detail
4. Able to use a box knife to open boxes
5. Vaccinated (Hospital requirement)
6. Can wear denim jeans and solid t-shirt (polo preferred)
Shift: 9:30am-6pm M-F
Contact Jesus Trejo 503-404-1930, leave message if away from desk. Text 971-865-4335
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jesus Trejo