Pedestal Conditioning Technician
Posting ID: JP-002172749
Pedestal conditioning team is responsible for pre conditioning pedestals prior to customer ship and for special engineering projects. This position requires employees to run, monitor, perform maintenance, communicate issues and troubleshoot conditioning tools. Tasks also include documentation, quality analysis and data archiving
- Perform visual inspection of the pedestal.
- Perform mechanical installation and uninstallation of parts.
- Operate tool to condition the pedestal.
- Enter data in Excel and SAP
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years’ experience in a Maintenance/Production/mechanic/mechanical focused position
- Highly detail oriented
- ERP solutions experience (SAP, Oracle and etc.)
- Basic MS Office skills
- Basic mechanical skills
- Basic understanding of electronics
- Basic understanding of schematics and material diagrams
- Excellent communication/diplomacy skills
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and organization
- Ability to lift 60lbs up to 12 times per day
Amazing begins here. EASi is a leading global services company specializing in engineering and sciences. For more than 35 years, EASi has delivered critical services across a range of industries, including energy and utilities, transportation, heavy equipment, consumer and industrial products, medical devices, pharmaceutical and biotechnology, as well as academic and health care research. By adapting to the constantly evolving needs of our customers, we have built specialized expertise and a multidisciplinary perspective - leveraging cutting-edge technology and processes - to constantly improve and innovate. Through EASi's flexible solutions and consultative approach, customers in engineering and sciences can expect unparalleled quality, increased speed to market and collaborative customer engagement services.
Headquartered in Hanover, Maryland, EASi has 3,700 dedicated employees across North America, Europe and Asia. EASi is an Aerotek company, a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group® Inc., a global leader in talent solutions. To learn more about EASi, visit EASi.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Marilyn Violet
Phone: (503) 403-1922