Posting ID: 7384292
WELDERS APPLY! FULL TIME AND ROOM FOR GROWTH!
Now seeking an experienced MIG or TIG Welders to join our team!
Contract to Hire Position. Full time. Full Benefits. Room for Growth. Amazing Environment.
PAY: $17-$26 - Depending on experience
SHIFT: Day & Swing Shifts Available - $2 swing shift differential
LOCATION: Wilsonville, OR
- Lays out, fits, and welds fabricated, cast, and forged components to assemble structural forms such as machinery frames and parts
- Responsible for cleaning parts before fabrication of parts
- Responsible for checking and verifying the quality, size, and spacing of all final welds, location of cross beams, supports and wall locations.
- Responsible for cleanup of slag, weld splatter, tack and bracing
- Working knowledge of MIG welding process with emphasis on weld-out and excellent fabrication.
- Fabrication of parts as needed
- Grinding on metal as needed
- Set up and operate welding equipment
- Visually inspect completed welds to assure adherence to specifications
- 1-5+ years' experience in MIG welding
- Spray Arc
- Experience reading blueprints and schematics
- Superior attendance and punctuality
**IF INTERESTED: Apply to this posting or call (503) 403-1887
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Balzer, Victoria