Sr. Accounts Payable Specialist
Posted Monday, May 15, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003775417
Position Tile: Sr. Accounts Payable Specialist
Pay: $25/hr. - $30/hr.
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Industry: Life Sciences
A large Life sciences company recently went through a NetSuite implementation and due to the integration and increase in the workload they are looking to bring on a Sr. Accounts Payable Specialist to run with their accounts payable process. This Sr. AP Specialist will be supporting the corporate accounting group with AP processing, two-way match, high volume invoicing, ensuring the AP sub-ledger and GL during month end close.
This is a hybrid position with the expectation to be in office 3 days a week and 2 days’ work from home. Applicants must be commutable to Philadelphia, PA!
Qualifications and Benefits Include:
- Hybrid Schedule: Work from the comfort of your home 1/2 days a week!
- 3+ years of experience with processing AP invoices (minimum 200 invoices per week individually).
- 3+ years of experience with two-way match.
- 3+ years of experience with ensuring AP sub-ledger and GL match at month-end.
- 3+ years of experience within an ERP such as NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, JDE, Peoplesoft, Hyperion, Workday, or Microsoft Dynamics.
- Flexible Compensation
- Opportunity to get experience within NetSuite
- Benefits available (medical, dental and vision)
Job responsibilities Include:
This Sr. AP Specialist will be supporting the corporate accounting group with AP processing, two-way match, high volume invoicing and ensuring the AP sub-ledger and GL during month end close.
- Responsible for Accounts Payable processing within NetSuite
- Receive invoices, post into ERP system, route for approval prior to disbursement
- Responsible for communication of updates as they relate to payment processing (i.e. provide payment remittances, provide status of invoices and when to expect processing for disbursement)
- Must be comfortable working through Outlook as process is manual. Workflow is maintained here.
- Processing about 400 invoices weekly
- Invoices can be for Purchase Orders (95% of work) or posted manually.
- Ensure AP sub-ledger and GL match at month-end
- Electronical filing of all invoices and respective payments within Company internal files.
This position is moving extremely fast as this is an urgent need for the client. If interested, please send over your most up to date resume along with your availability for a quick 5-minute phone call.
Recruiter: Kartik Magnani