Posted Tuesday, May 16, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003779396
Civil Design Engineer
- Grading and drainage plan development
- Design of municipal storm water conveyance/detention facilities, and, other public works and municipal infrastructure projects
- Preparation of E&S plans
- General permit and NPDES permit applications.
- Construction contract administration, MS4 programs, HEC-RAS
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering
- 2-8 years of experience
- Experience in municipal engineering within storm water and land development
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D, AutoCAD Hydrographs and/or HydroCAD.
- EIT or on pace to obtain within 6 months
Municipal public works, Design, Land Development, Stormwater design, Civil engineering, AutoCAD, Divil 3d, Grading, Drainage plan development, NPDES, Erosion Control