Engineering Support Admin
Posting ID: JP-002178339
EASi is a global engineering firm with 35 years experience in the embedded systems, mechanical, manufacturing and electrical engineering spaces. With over 3000 dedicated employees across the US and India, EASi offers comprehensive and innovative solutions, specializing in energy and utilities, automotive, transportation, medical devices, consumer/industrial products and material handling.
We are looking for an Engineering Admin to join our consulting team at a customer site in Coopersburg, PA. EASi has had a team on site for over a decade, allowing our consultants to work on development projects for high end home automation and lighting systems. This is long-term role and comes with a comprehensive benefits package which includes PTO, Holidays, Medical/Health/Dental Insurance and more.
The duties of the role will entail:
1. Handle email correspondence with customer suppliers:
a. To convey the need for suppliers to provide information to customer
b. Collect and document the information the supplier provides
2. Handle data entry and basic specification updates into customer documentation control system (Agile) and custom databases to collect material compliance information
3. Handle coordination of acquiring component and product samples and send to required test labs and facilities
4. Handle and coordinate campaign to solicit information from suppliers and update reporting templates as needed
5. Complete forms and questionnaires to answer customer requests – forms would be reviewed by senior customer staff prior to submission to customer
The right candidate will have the following skills and experience:
1. Ability to interact via email and phone with personnel both inside Lutron as well as our suppliers and potential customers to share updates or collect information
2. Proficient in use of MS Office Products-Outlook, Word, Excel
3. Background/familiarity with a technical environment
Nice to have experience:
Familiarity with regulatory, quality control and environmental compliance areas including RoHS, REACH, Conflict Minerals, California Prop 65 a plus
Amazing begins here. EASi is a leading global services company specializing in engineering and sciences. For more than 35 years, EASi has delivered critical services across a range of industries, including energy and utilities, transportation, heavy equipment, consumer and industrial products, medical devices, pharmaceutical and biotechnology, as well as academic and health care research. By adapting to the constantly evolving needs of our customers, we have built specialized expertise and a multidisciplinary perspective - leveraging cutting-edge technology and processes - to constantly improve and innovate. Through EASi's flexible solutions and consultative approach, customers in engineering and sciences can expect unparalleled quality, increased speed to market and collaborative customer engagement services.
Headquartered in Hanover, Maryland, EASi has 3,700 dedicated employees across North America, Europe and Asia. EASi is an Aerotek company, a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group® Inc., a global leader in talent solutions. To learn more about EASi, visit EASi.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Andrew Tilley