Patient Access Representative
Posting ID: JP-002662349
Now Hiring – Medical Customer Service & Support
Patient Account Representative
Allentown, PA | Must be bilingual (Spanish & English)
This role offers customer service professionals the ability to thrive with this leading healthcare company! Further explore this exciting opportunity below…
A Day in the Role:
- Assist patients in getting set up with the new insurance available to them
- Walk patients through the process of getting set up in insurance (from start to finish)
- Manage a small team of account representatives
- Take calls to handle escalated issues
- Filing, faxing and addressing concerns or questions as needed
Benefits of this Role:
- Enjoyable work environment and nice people
- Fantastic resume booster and medical/healthcare knowledge to gain
- Supportive, friendly, and professional management team
- Bilingual/multilingual – Must be fluent in Spanish & English
- Supervisory, managerial or team lead experience
· Experience in a customer service environment
· Experience working with medical/insurance and within a fast-paced work environment
For questions, please feel free to contact me:
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Jillian Bloecker
Phone: (856) 532-2832