IMMEDIATE NEED- Pharmaceutical Warehouse Worker
Posting ID: JP-002177942
Pharmaceutical Warehouse Position- Immediate need!
Pay: Starts at 16/hr but could go higher (dependent on education and experience)
* Shipping/receiving experience
*GED OR High School Diploma
* Forklift or Pallet Jack experience
- Assist Material Handlers in all aspects of receipt, handling, storage and documentation for raw materials, components, supplies and finished products as well as operate material handling equipment including fork trucks, pallet jacks, etc.
- Responsible for warehouse cleaning duties including but not limited to: sweeping the warehouse and bulk storage, mopping, general cleaning and dusting of warehouse walls, door panels, etc, and transport trash to disposal areas.
- This person will also be responsible for following the warehouse cleaning SOP and documenting cleaning in the warehouse cleaning log.
- Maintain required technical training on SOPs and certifications (ie. cGMP, HAZMAT, forklift training, etc.)
- responsible for driving box truck (must be able to pass DOT physical)
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts; toxic or caustic chemicals and extreme cold.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; high, precarious places and fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderated
******CAN START AS SOON AS NEXT WEEK!! IF INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE PLEASE APPLY ASAP******
Recruiter: Devon Sica
Phone: (215) 315-5769