Posting ID: JP-002663971
Top Skills' Details
1. Experience working on large website transformations
3. Understands Agile Development Principles
A well respected Health System is looking for a UX Engineer with experience developing websites and implementing design templates within SiteCore. They want this Engineer to give the website a modern look and feel, review the content and see if it is engaging the users and ultimately increase engagement index.
• Coordinate up, down, and laterally to elicit and then prioritize requirements based on stakeholder perspectives and customer needs.
• Deliver best-in-class user experiences (user interface designs, interaction models, prototypes, etc.), in a fast-paced, agile, environment.
• Understands Agile Development Principles.
• Drive ROI by identifying the most high-impact opportunities for design improvement and aligning user needs with business goals.
• Participate in standardizing Design Style Guide and branding.
• Creating stunning product/feature UI mockups.
• Rapid prototype and wireframe ideas, user-flows and test with users.
• Partner with stakeholders to research, test and iterate design concepts. Utilize qualitative and quantitative methods and share your findings.
• Participate in daily standup with the development team.
• Collaborating with team members and internal/external stakeholders to provide and receive design feedback and guidance to enhance our credit product.
• Ability to test and iterate design elements.
• Perform UX audit of our current customer flows.
• Translate business and product requirements into memorable, delightful, customer experiences.
• Building UI prototypes and UI elements using Visual Design tools.
• Define current and target information architecture needed to support product goals.
• Conduct usability studies with internal and external users.
• Research and present competitive user experiences to Marketing product team.
• Brief stakeholders on current design trends.
• Manage design assets for engineering.
• Collaborate with Product owner to uncover and define “Jobs to be Done”.
• All other duties as assigned.
Additional Skills & QualificationsBachelor’s or Associate degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or equivalent required.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
• 4+ years of User Experience design.
• Experience working with cross-functional teams.
• A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating effective user-centered design solutions with measurable results.
• Visual design acumen demonstrated through owning product design end-to-end.
• Experience designing for a B2B SaaS product or digital advertising solutions or enterprise products.
• Experience with wireframes/prototypes.
• Experience conducting user research and user feedback.
• Experience conducting A/B testing.
• Strong portfolio design.
• Self-Starting personality with strong work ethic.
• Pro using Visual design tools like Sketch, Adobe, Zeplin, Invision etc.
• Ability to ideate rapidly and creatively.
• A willingness to discard or revisit ideas that aren’t working. A laser focus on making measurable impact interactive experiences with prototyping software.
• Ability to incorporate existing design standards effectively, while also approaching novel problems creatively.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• Experienced with Google Analytics, SEO.
• Experience working with ALM tools like JIRA/Confluence for tracking and collaboration.
• Experience with Github or equivalent source control system.
• Experienced working with vendors in a Staff Aug model.
• Good understanding of digital technology and ecosystem.
Employee Value Proposition (EVP)
Ability to convert to a full-time role after 6 months
St. Luke's is known for their innovation. See article:
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072