Posting ID: JP-002075930
Aerotek is now looking for full time FORKLIFT drivers!!!
- Must have recent forklift experience! (does not need to be certified) - company will recertify after starting.
- Must be comfortable working 12 hour rotation
- Must be okay not only driving a forklift for most of the shift, but also doing some machine operating when needed.
- Pay is weekly and benefits are offered starting the 1st of the month after starting employment.
- Pay rate is $21.13/hr
- Overtime is available ($31.70/hr for OT)
- Interviews are being held ASAP!!!
- ROOM FOR ADVANCEMENT!
Warehouse, forklift, material, handler
Top Skills Details:
material, forklift, warehouse
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Forklift experience required
- HS diploma required
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072