Shipping & Receiving Clerk
Posting ID: JP-002271446
- Pull inventory for customer placed orders verifying quality using calipers and micrometers and tape measures
- Package material for shipping to customer
- Load and unload all incoming and outgoing freight
- Put away all incoming goods into proper storage locations
- Assist in physical inventories and counts
- Will be trained to operate forklift
- Inspect packaging to assure quality of final products
Inventory, picking, picking orders, pulling material, packing orders, loading/unloading trucks, loading trucks, labeling software, boxing, finished product, quality standards, warehouse shipping, shipping and receiving
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Work with sense of urgency
- Lift up to 75 lbs
- Ability to count efficiently
- Work with minimal supervision
- Use of step ladders, rolling ladders, and work in elevated heights.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072