Posting ID: JP-002243545
· • Efficiently and effectively set up and operate conventional machines and/or CNC machines which include CNC Lathes, CNC and conventional Vertical Turning lathes, CNC and conventional Horizontal Boring Mills, CNC Milling Machines, Conventional Milling Machines and etc.
Set-up large castings and forgings to best possible conditions.
· Complete turning, boring, milling, drilling and tapping operations on engine lathes and milling machines and other conventional machine shop equipment.
· Work on split components that includes face-milling and bolting together of 2 parts, then machining as 1 piece.
· Set-up and operate facing heads and tapping heads.
· Set-up and machine large casting in the VTL within .001 and machine to drawings
· Hold tolerances to within .001
· Utilizing overhead crane, lift and maneuver large castings for set-up into conventional machine tools
· Proficient with digital readouts.
· Other duties may be required.
- Employee referral Bonus-$1250
- Education Assistance Program-Up to 100% reimbursement
- Cash Balance Retirement Plan
- 401 K Plan-Flowserve will match 75% of your savings, up to the point where you are saving 6% of your annual wages/salary
- Sick Pay-expect that employees will record 40 hours or less of paid sick time each year
- 11 Paid Holidays Paid Vacation days-0-5 years=10 days, after 5 years=15 days
- Long term and Short term Disability Insurance Provided at no cost
- Life insurance is provided at no cost (dependents optional)
- Health, Dental and Vision plan HSA-Up to $3,350 per year individual coverage or $6,650 per year for family. Pre-tax.
- Two plans with Blue Cross/Blue Shield-Plan A (lower ded, higher prems, Plan B (higher ded, lower prems)
micrometre, mazak, cnc setup, cnc machinist, cnc mill, cnc lathe, manual machining, manual mill, manual lathe, Cnc, Blueprint, Lathe, Cnc machine, Mill, Machining
- 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- $21 - $28/hr
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072