Job Search & More
Posted Tuesday, July 11, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003897779
***HYBRID POSITION AVAILABLE***
Title: Sr. Accountant
Location: Bryn Mawr, PA
Hello! A nationally renowned utilities company is looking to add a Sr Accountant to their team who will be helping the Corporate Accounting & Financial Reporting groups with day to day and month end close functions. There will be some involved in 10K's and 10Q's and will require daily use of SAP to complete responsibilities. The leadership team is very friendly/understanding and they have a state of the art facility with plenty of great places to eat around the office. Please see below for a list of responsibilities and qualifications:
- Journal entries for month end close
- Account Reconciliations
- Financial reporting including 10-Ks and 10-Qs
- Reviews and analyzes monthly results to ensure accuracy of financial statements.
- Prepares and posts journal entries to record and/or make accruals and adjustments as needed.
- Ensures the accuracy of general ledgers for subsidiary companies.
- Assists in the monthly, quarterly and annual close of the financial books and records.
- Reconciles and analyzes balance sheet accounts to ensure proper recording of cash, receivables, payables, current costs, revenues, financial commitments, accruals and obligations.
- Assists in the preparation and analysis of data used to support critical accounting accruals. Prepares various ad hoc reports as needed.
- Bachelor's in accounting, finance or economics
- 5+ years of experience with month end close, reconciliations, accruals and corporate accounting functions within an organization greater than $200M in revenue
- 5+ years of an ERP such as SAP, Oracle, JDE, Workday, Microsoft Dynamics, NetSuite or similar (can be in conjunction)
- 5+ years of experience with creating pivot tables, vlookups and and advanced formulas within Microsoft Excel
- Financial Reporting Footnotes, 10-K and 10-Q
Recruiter: Jacob Votta