Water Treatment Operator
Posting ID: JP-002345167
We are seeking oil and gas field technicians for a company located south of Pittsburgh, PA. The candidate will be responsible for performing the following:
- Site inspection
- Project tool-ups and mobilization services, such as: loading, transport and assemble required equipment and water transfer line
- Construction services such as shoveling dirt, basic carpentry, basic plumbing; HDPE pipe fusion, basic mechanical set-ups, and general labor, as needed to support water supply and water transfer activities.
- Reading of design drawings and specifications to support project planning for project set-ups, layout and construction.
- Inspect work to ensure quality of work meet compliance and specifications of project.
- Perform operation and maintenance, as needed to operate pumps, generators, and water supply and water transfer systems.
This is a direct hire opportunity with expected overtime worked. Qualified candidates should apply now to set up an immediate interview to hire.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Charles Devine
Phone: (412) 702-1501