Sales Representative/Account Manager
Posting ID: JP-002178175
Exciting direct placement opportunity with a leading engineering and manufacturing firm in Carlisle!
The Sales Representative is responsible for providing sales support to new and existing customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Builds and maintain strong business relationships with new and existing customers to drive sales and to provide an exceptional customer service experience
• Understands business processes and makes proactive decisions, effectively solving customer issues and increasing sales
• Presents products, services and capabilities to best meet the needs of the customer and to identify and provide the best solution(s)
• Analyze and coordinate the needs and content of customer visits, create action items and ensure completion of all required actions and follow up in a timely manner
• Support the entire sales process, including but not limited to:
o Prospecting new customers via industry research
o New account penetration
o Product design / specification review
o Product Quotation / Price Negotiations per established company guidelines
o Customer qualification / Standardize DOE process by product group
o Contract Review
o Sales Order Entry and Processing.
o Coordinates expediting of orders and completes all required paperwork
o Customer concerns and returns
Sales, Project management, Digital marketing, Advertising, administrative support, engineering
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Associates or Bachelor's Degree in Business or Technical Field
2-5 Years Experience in Technical Sales, Material Management, Customer Service, or Client Support
Manufacturing or similar industry experience
Marketing/design experience would be very beneficial
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Adrienne Griffiths