General Production Worker
Posting ID: JP-002261340
Individuals will be working with glass, making sure that the machine is locked, printing tags, and paying closely to detail.
Under the direction of the Wareroom Supervisor, this position is responsible for the processing of the continuous ribbon. This includes but not limited to the operation of automatic packing equipment, stacking, and overhead cranes; the operation of mobile equipment, and the operation of hand tools in order to process the ribbon into containers and the proper handling and zoning. Assisting other departments or plant personnel during emergency situations could also be required.
- Through the leadership and coaching of wareroom supervisor, the packer attendant will be integral part of the wareroom team, with cross functional job responsibilities that allow for greater flexibility, improved safety, higher levels of productivity, and increased involvement in the operation of the wareroom department.
- Records production information as required; maintains good housekeeping, paints, assists in any other job in an emergency, obtains necessary supplies, disposes of trash and cullet, and performs other duties as assigned.
- Safety and housekeeping requirements, as specified in plant and department manuals or procedures will always be met.
- Quality improvement process requirements will be utilized in all phases of the incumbent job duties.
- Respond to changes in product mix and line flows to assist other team members in their specific duties.
-Provide relief for other team members during appropriate break times.
- Responds as necessary to any job in an emergency.
- Must be able to interpret and/or use specifications and run plans as communicated through hard copy electronic mean
warehouse worker, warehouse operation, general labor, general production, computer skills, hand tool, Packing, Forklift, Inspection, Production, Packaging
Top Skills Details:
warehouse worker,warehouse operation,general labor,general production,computer skills,hand tool,Packing,Forklift,Inspection,Production,Packaging
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Min of high school diploma - Must have basic computer knowledge - Ability to utilize small hand tools and other labor-saving devices
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072