Job Search & More
Supply Chain Assistant
Posted Friday, June 30, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003879116
Our client, who is a leading Manufacturer out of Conshohocken, PA, is looking for their next Supply Chain Assistant to join their team! Please see below for the opportunity and qualifications that follow.
*Please note: This position is 100% On Site 5 Days a Week*
- Review and optimize production requirements and intercompany supply chain movements
- Optimize production and stocking policies considering business demands and capacity restrictions on site level.
- Improve planning process using JDE and Slimstock and develop working practices
- Analyze and implement EMEA stocking policies and implement continuous improvements of inventory levels in both product related resources (e.g. raw materials, semi-finished goods) and finished goods.
- Implement improvements in production/warehouse processes between affiliates allowing maximum operational flexibility according to customer service, quality, EHS and cost targets.
- Support on working capital and materials availability targets
- Support production allocation in EMEA.
- Provide support for EMEA master data management for supply chain
- Keep track on performance levels regarding customer service, stock levels, costs and lead times to end customer and referring KPI’s.
- Coordinate cycle counts, which are owned by our client.
- Participating in ongoing improvement processes.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in Supply Chain
- 1+ year of experience in an ERP system
- The ideal candidate will provide experience in a similar role where inventory and planning expertise are key to success.
- Proven expertise in automation of supply chain processes is valued.
Recruiter: Michael Vereb