Posting ID: JP-002178283
EASi is a global engineering firm with 35 years experience in the embedded systems, mechanical, manufacturing and electrical engineering spaces. With over 3000 dedicated employees across the US and India, EASi offers comprehensive and innovative solutions, specializing in energy and utilities, automotive, transportation, medical devices, consumer/industrial products and material handling.
We are looking for an Electronics Technician to join our consulting team at a customer site in Coopersburg, PA. EASi has had a team on site for over a decade, allowing our consultants to work on development projects for high end home automation and lighting systems. These are long term roles and come with a comprehensive benefits package which includes PTO, Holidays, Medical/Health/Dental Insurance and more.
As a technician, you will work in a hands-on environment as a member of a cross-functional team supporting the development of new products. You will aid in the development and production of the next generation of lighting and lighting control solutions. In this role, you may work on products that incorporate the following technologies: Power electronics, analog and digital electronics, wired and wireless communication, software test automation, systems networking, digital electronics, Ethernet communication, and embedded micro-controllers.
You may be working on:
- Extensive design verification testing of analog and digital circuits
- Software testing including user interfaces and communication protocols
- Hardware and software prototyping
- Troubleshooting software, hardware, and network issues
- Networking and IT systems troubleshooting
- Assisting in transitioning designs from engineering into manufacturing / production
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2- or 4-year Electronics Technology, Electronics and Computer Engineering Technology, or equivalent Degree with a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of electricity and basic wiring
- Hands-on experience working with electronics preferred
- Strong interest in testing, design, and troubleshooting
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong interest in software testing and system design
Amazing begins here. EASi is a leading global services company specializing in engineering and sciences. For more than 35 years, EASi has delivered critical services across a range of industries, including energy and utilities, transportation, heavy equipment, consumer and industrial products, medical devices, pharmaceutical and biotechnology, as well as academic and health care research. By adapting to the constantly evolving needs of our customers, we have built specialized expertise and a multidisciplinary perspective - leveraging cutting-edge technology and processes - to constantly improve and innovate. Through EASi's flexible solutions and consultative approach, customers in engineering and sciences can expect unparalleled quality, increased speed to market and collaborative customer engagement services.
Headquartered in Hanover, Maryland, EASi has 3,700 dedicated employees across North America, Europe and Asia. EASi is an Aerotek company, a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group® Inc., a global leader in talent solutions. To learn more about EASi, visit EASi.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Andrew Tilley