Heavy Truck Mechanic
Posting ID: JP-002339542
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews job order and observes and listens to equipment in operation to determine malfunction and to plan work procedures.
- Identify parts for repairs or replacement for all systems on equipment when needed.
- Examines protective guards, loose bolts, and specified safety devices on equipment, and makes adjustments.
- Dismantles machine or equipment to examine parts for defect or to remove defective part.
- Replaces defective part with new part or repairs or reproduces part from various kinds of metal.
- Assembles and test operates machine to verify correction of malfunction and to confirm that it meets manufactures specifications.
- Overhauls gas or diesel engines.
- Performs diagnostics thru the use of computers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Beamer, Zachary