Posting ID: JP-002270980
*For a quicker response, please email your resume and interest to Austin at firstname.lastname@example.org - Phone: 215-315-4247*
Overview: Maintenance Mechanic needed for client in the Downingtown, PA area. This person will be performing diagnostic maintenance work, troubleshooting equipment and utility systems, performing preventative and predictive maintenance for equipment and repairs for electro-mechanical equipment and HVAC systems. Great opportunity with a great company paying close to $31/hr.
• Performs diagnostic maintenance work, troubleshoots equipment and utility systems including (but not limited to) extruders, blenders, sifters, mills, drum lifts, lift tables.
• Tests functionality of equipment
• Carries out electrical and mechanical preventative and predictive maintenance for equipment
• Repairs and/or replaces complex electro-mechanical equipment and HVAC
• Use Fluke meters for electrical troubleshooting;
• Use a variety of measurement instruments which the company will provide training on such as: 4-20Milliamp clamp meters, 0-10v calibrators, Thermocouple calibrator, Tachometers, Meggers, Data loggers, Pressure calibrator, Anemometers, Etc.
Skills: Preventative Maintenance, Electrical, Maintenance Technician, Pneumatics, Repair, Troubleshooting, Schematic, 3 phase, PLC troubleshooting, HVAC, Extruder, Blender
Additional Skills & Qualifications: 3-5+ years experience in a Manufacturing company and/or 580 hours of formal technical school training
-Must have experience working on manufacturing equipment/machinery that have motors
-Must be able to read mechanical, electrical drawings
-Electrical experience with 480 volt, 3 phase, DC and AC drives
-Experience with automation systems a +
-Experience with pneumatic systems a +
-Must have experience with motor controls, motor starters, motors in general
-Must have some basic PLC troubleshooting
Hours: Third Shift
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072