HVAC Service Technician
Posting ID: JP-002350427
Job Description: Residential HVAC Service Technician
This person will perform installation, diagnostics, preventative maintenance, and repairs of residential & commercial HVAC systems.
- Ability to drive a 11,000 GVW service van.
- Service heating systems
- Service HVAC systems
- Document services performed and parts used.
- Previous experience installing and repairing HVAC systems within Residential/Commercial settings.
- Valid Driver's License
- Previous experience driving work van
- Customer service experience
- Ability to document and complete work orders using a tablet, computer, or cell phone
Shift: 8:00AM - 4:30PM (Monday through Friday)
Starting Pay: $26-33/HR.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Catala, Brandon