Posting ID: JP-002178375
We are currently hiring for a medical manufacture in Easton, Pa.
Please feel free to attend our on-sight job fair on 6/19/2021 From 9am - 12pm or 6/23/2021 from 11am-2pm at, 12 McFadden road, Easton Pa
Second Shift – M-F 2:45p – 11:15PM
First Shift –M-F 6:45a – 3:15p
• Set up and size Extrusion lines
• Set up, run and troubleshoot downstream equipment
• Set up, run and troubleshoot all programmable or automated production and measurement equipment
• Identify non-conforming product, implement resolution and report to immediate supervisor
• Maintain clean working environment
• Comply with safety and quality standards
• Follow company guidelines and procedures
• Other duties as assigned
Measuring tools, Extrusion, troubleshooting
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
High School Diploma
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jeffrey Cooper