Posting ID: JP-002606159
A healthcare company is actively seeking REMOTE, Healthcare Communicators to join their team! This an immediate, 3 month contract assignment that can start as soon as Tuesday, February 1st. The ideal candidate will have customer service experience and technical computer skills. This will be helping to support a pharmaceutical client and is a great opportunity to gain exposure in this space. Flexible work schedule between Monday-Saturday (working 5 days a week) and between the hours of 8:00am to 12:00am (8 hour shifts) is strongly preferred.
Please apply if interested or email me your resume - LPreddie@actalentservices.com.
Representing clients on a variety of projects via inbound/outbound telecommunication which
· Pre-screen potential volunteers for enrollment into clinical/medical research trials
· Triage calls to appropriate personnel
· Intake of product quality complaints
· Handle DTC and patient Support programs
· Provide drug/medical device product information
· First level technical support
· Enroll participants in educational seminars
· Collect demographic data and disposition for product, sample and literature fulfillment
Job Holder Specification:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work related experience.
· Excellent verbal, written and listening communication skills.
· Competency with a computer keyboard and mouse.
· Pleasant telephone manner.
We reserve the right to pay above or below the posted wage based on factors unrelated to sex, race, or any other protected classification.
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific elections, plan, or program terms. This temporary role may be eligible for the following:
- Medical, dental & vision
- Insurance (Basic/Supplemental Life & AD&D)
- Short and long-term disability
- Health & Dependent Care Spending Accounts (HSA & DCFSA)
- Transportation benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Time Off/Leave (PTO, Vacation or Sick Leave)
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072