Human Resources Coordinator
Posting ID: JP-002662753
• Supporting and advocating for employees as they navigate complex, extraordinary events they are experiencing at work or in their personal lives through access to employee policies, programs and otherwise
• Leading and/or participating in projects related to policy development and process improvement, partnering with Legal, Employee Central, Payroll and other experts
• Managing end-to-end portfolio of global employee policies, programs & processes with nuanced jurisdictional requirements
• Ensuring compliance and reporting rigor through casefile preparation and management
• Supporting the Legal team in implementing actions arising from complex or sensitive investigations
Daily Responsibilities -
- Approving crisis leave requests
- Answering manager/ employee inquires via email
- Managing sales force ticking system
- Assisting with employee relief fund,
- Working with employees seeking employee relief program assistance
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• 4 or more years in the area of Human Resources in a global organization
• 2 or more years in the area of Employee Relations; specialist jurisdictional or functional expertise preferred
• Experience working on a global scale
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or equivalent experience
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Adrienne Griffiths