Posting ID: JP-002350291
*** INTERVIEWING IMMEDIATLEY ***
1st Shift (Monday - Friday) 7:00am - 3:30pm
$15-$16/hr - To Start
Filling Fast.... DO NOT WAIT!
Great company! Great growth potential!
Familiar with basic hand tools
This individual will be working as a Metal Finisher in the Sheet Metal Fabrication Department:
- Using hand grinders to smooth out products and prepare for the assembly/paint department
- Candidates will be using basic hand tools / power tools and deburring tools to help clean finished products.
- Working with stainless steel, carbon steel, and some aluminum materials
- Clock in and out of travelers using the bar code system
- May potentially perform simple mechanical assembly work such as building computer enclosures/boxes.
- Basic warehouse functions such as wrapping, packing and assist with loading finished products for shipping
- Candidates must be able to lift up to 50lbs when needed
*Individuals with metal finishing experience will be considered at pay rate of $15/hr*
finisher, Grinder, stainless steel, carbon steel, general labor, manufacturing machine shop, metal finishing, metal shop, Grinding, hand grinder
Top Skills Details:
finisher, Grinder, stainless steel, carbon steel
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Must be mechanically inclined and able to learn different tasks throughout the facility.
- Experience or some sort of exposure in the past with metal fabrication, drilling, sanding, finishing, and assembly are all preffered but not required experience.
- Familiar with basic hand tools
- Construction, assembly, production, or manufacturing experience
- Capable of lifting up to 50lbs
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Joseph Quinn