Electronics Engineering Technician
Posting ID: JP-002659773
- Actalent Engineering is currently searching for 2 Electronics Engineering Technicians to add to an exciting team in Lancaster, PA. The EETs could be responsible for support either maintenance or product design/application.
- These are long-term/permanent positions on a team that is experiencing growth and excitement diving into new products and applications.
- Associates or Bachelors degree in Electronics or related degree
- Electrical Engineering experience in maintenance or product design
- 1 opening supporting maintenance
- 1 opening supporting product engineering
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072