Posting ID: JP-002243518
- Perform quality mechanical repairs and inspections on customer equipment in an efficient, timely manner.
- Clean and disassemble equipment using hand tools, pneumatic/power equipment, hydraulic equipment, torches, and cranes.
- Inspect equipment using visual, measuring and non-destructive techniques. Use of micrometers and dial indicators to the .001” accuracy is standard. Determine the accuracy of the actual measurement to the specified dimension, which at times will be reverse engineered by the mechanic.
- Take and record all required measurements at disassembly: gear backlash, shaft end-play, radial and axial runout, etc., per the formalized work instructions.
- Enter your disassembly and inspections findings using Hanco’s electronic reporting software.
- Visual and dimension findings, photos, explanations and repair opinions are entered in the software by the mechanic and reviewed with the foreman.
- Assemble equipment to industry standards: AGMA, ANSI, ABEC, etc. Take and record all required measurements at assembly and testing: gear backlash, shaft end-play, radial and axial runout, torque readings, temperature, vibration etc., per the formalized work instructions and training given.
- Perform all work in a safe manner.
- Follow the formal written Hanco work instructions, WI-##, in all job related areas.
- Clean work area and shop equipment after use and put tooling back in its proper location.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned for the successful operation of the shop.
maintenance technician, maintenance mechanics, maintenance repair, industrial mechanic, Mechanical Repair, Mechanically Inclined, Industrial Maintenance, repair technician
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
1. Inside/outside micrometers
2. Telescopic ID micrometers
3. Pin Gauges
4. Hardness Tester
6. Air Multiplier
8. Hydraulic Pullers
9. 1/2 inch, ¾ inch, and 1 inch impact guns
11. Other disassembly and assembly equipment
- 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- $19 - 27/hr, based on experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072