Posting ID: JP-002180531
Aerotek is hiring a Laboratory Technician for one of the largest blood manufacturing companies in the country!
Pay: $26 per hour
Shift: 2-2-3 schedule 6pm-6am with overtime
- Titrations and pipetting experience
- Chemical background (analyzing, mixing, testing)
- Troubleshooting (machines, lab equipment, etc)
- Manufacturing Experience
- Produce solutions for mixing, testing, and analyzing of reagents.
- Troubleshoot any out of specifications situations with reagents, equipment, and product.
- Effectively communicate and resolve any stoppages in production.
- Data mine and investigate results.
This position has a quality healthcare plan, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K – with a match, Stock purchase program with 15% discount, Tuition
reimbursement, 3 weeks paid vacation, Holiday Pay and much more! Apply to be contacted for more information on the position.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Michael Brooks
Phone: (412) 489-9823