Posting ID: JP-002343680
GREAT ASSEMBLERS NEEDED!!! Now Hiring Assemblers in the Leetsdale, PA Area!
TOP 3 MUST HAVES:
- High School / GED completed
- Must be able to stand for 8-10 hours
- Computer and touch screen literate (smartphone, ipad, Windows etc)
- Inspect parts coming off of machine
- Document production data and issues
- Remove excess plastic material
- Perform various production and packing functions on a semi automated line.
- Package plastic bowls
- Pack bowls into boxes according to order sheets for shipping
- Operate touch screen computer to read error messages, and clear faults/stoppages on the line (open door, remove dislodged plastic bowl, etc)
- Use inspection tools such as micrometers and calipers to test bowl wall thickness every few hours.
6:00am - 6:00pm
6:00pm - 6:00am
If you or anyone you know is interested in this position, please contact Heather at 412-620-7193.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Heather Umbel