Job Search & More
Posted Wednesday, July 5, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003883835
Looking for an Accounts Payable Position in Accounting to help with a variety of aviation related and standard accounting tasks. This is a full-time role. You will be working closely with accounting to achieve the departments goals and deliver excellent customer service!
Job Description and Tasks:
• Receives and verifies vendor’s invoices, expense reports; reconciles expense with purchase orders, account balances and other records.
• Analyze, sort, and code purchases according to financial records.
• Enter and upload invoices into accounting system.
• Assists with accounting records and ledgers by reconciling monthly statements and transactions.
• Facilitate payments of vendors, reviewing purchase orders, and resolving discrepancies.
• Maintain accurate historical records
• Other related duties as assigned.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• High School Diploma; 2-4 year Accounting degree preferred.
• 1-3 years accounts payable or general accounting experience.
• Knowledge of relevant accounting software (such as QuickBooks).
• Proficient in data entry and management.
Recruiter: Matthew McGuire
Phone: (410) 567-8046