Posting ID: JP-002664072
Aston Carter is hiring for a Procurement Coordinator in Littlestown, PA!!
The Procurement Coordinator will coordinate with the production team and will be responsible for the purchasing of production raw materials and parts. The candidate will ensure proper inventory levels are maintained.
• Responsible for the purchase of parts/items, materials, equipment, or services of a technical and specialized nature as well as “off the shelf” types of standard and generally available items, materials and service with approved suppliers.
• Assesses purchase requisitions for sensitive requirements, implements procurement actions to execute economies of scale, completes file documentation to ensure compliance with ISO and FDA regulations.
• Responsible for communicating the company’s needs to the supply base in a manner that ensures clear, concise responses that end in receipt of the required goods and services in a timely and cost-effective manner.
• Administers tracking and monitoring systems to ensure timely and accurate completion of purchase orders; follows up as required to resolve discrepancies or problems. Performs close -out activities.
• Responsible for proactively communicating material issues or concerns to leadership daily.
• Monitors receiving function to ensure accurate tracking of ordered goods and services and adherence to BMLLC policies.
• Responsible for ensuring that drop shipments are sent out on time and all necessary paperwork from receiving is completed and turned into accounting within a reasonable time frame.
• Responsible for resolving invoicing issues with Accounting.
• Assist in the resolution of vendor or contractor grievances, as well as claims against suppliers.
• Daily plan and process new and replenishment of purchase orders for the business.
• Manage logistics internally and externally based on manufacturing requirements.
• Provide forecast information to vendors.
• Update departments and/or individuals as appropriate on any developments with Supplier base – pricing issues, delivery issues, compliance issues.
• Provides data and analytical reports as needed.
• Assist in maximizing inventory turns by reducing lead times, increasing deliveries, and reducing lot size all “A” and “B” classified items.
• Assist and ensure accuracy of data in system including location, quantity on hand, value, etc.
• Conduct cycle counts/physical inventories and resulting reconciliations.
• Other related duties as assigned
Monday - Friday
7:30am - 4:00pm
1/2 hour lunch
Dress code: business casual (jeans are okay, closed toe shoes)
*masks are worn if walking around the facility, but are not needed at your desk or in areas you aren't around others*
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Accuracy and attention to detail are critical parts of these job requirements.
• Strong planning, organizational, analytical, communication, and networking skills.
• High level of energy and enthusiasm coupled with ability to change direction and handle multiple responsibilities and tasks on a regular basis.
• Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
• Ability to make decisions and is process driven.
• Communicates well with all internal customers and is a team player.
• Exceptionally high level of commitment to the success of projects/assignments.
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Megan Stahlnecker