Lab Tech (Primary Manufacturing Solutions)
Posting ID: JP-002178583
• Maintains GMP compliance; revises SOPs and batch records as needed to reflect current procedures; assures that all products are stored, segregated, and labeled properly; keeps all work areas safe, clean, and orderly.
• Responsible for ordering and/or preparing all reagents/materials for performing procedures and maintaining adequate and accurate inventory of all components.
• Maintains records in accordance with policies and applicable government regulations.
• Assures that all operations are performed according to SOPs and procedures and any deviations from procedure are reported immediately to Supervisor.
• Provides documentation on training on the proper use of appropriate batch records, SOPs and specifications; assures that all batch records are accurately completed.
• Disposes of damaged, rejected or residual components/products according to SOPs.
• Identifies quality problems and reports product complaints (both internal and external) to Supervisor.
• Assures that all equipment is safe, properly maintained, calibrated and validated prior to use.
• Through cross training, provides assistance in other operations, as requested.
• Follows all company environmental, health and safety policies, procedures and guidelines, and conducts work in a safe manner.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Specific Responsibilities for Laboratory:
• Prepares solutions, buffers and intermediates for EIA laboratory use.
• Performs antibody-enzyme conjugations and antibody biotinylations.
• Responsible for the purification of conjugates; packing and preparation of columns and maintenance of all related laboratory equipment.
• Performs in-process testing on conjugates and biotinylations including immunoassay titrations, biotinylation efficiencies, and protein determinations.
• Understands and practices aseptic techniques.
• Thorough knowledge of GMPs required.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree required (life science/medical technology preferable) or equivalent work experience.
-0-1+ years of laboratory experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Taylor Volko