Posting ID: JP-002664381
Aston Carter is hiring for an Administrative Assistant in Mechanicsburg, PA!!
Provide professional administrative support for all staff including -
- Main reception duty such as, answering and directing telephone calls, delivering messages, greeting employees and visitors, and distributing and collecting visitor building access cards.
- Scheduling conference calls,
- Distributing incoming and outgoing mail
- Coordinating catering for meetings
- Updating office inventory supplies,
- Coordination with local building management
- Providing as needed support for other area operational functions including accounting, marketing and human resources
- Type, revise and combine materials such as correspondence, reports, records, forms, meeting minutes, marketing proposals, scientific or technical material, numerical data, and tabular information from rough draft, corrected copy or previous versions.
- Proofread and edit documents for grammar, spelling, punctuation and formatting.
- Complete word processing and database administration as needed, including letters, memos, reports, shipping labels and excel spreadsheets
- Provide travel arrangements and other support tasks / administrative projects as needed.
Microsoft Office, administrative support, editing, marketing support
Top Skills Details:
Microsoft Office, administrative support, editing
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent, AS or BS preferred.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a professional office environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication including grammar, punctuation, proofreading, spelling, telephone and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office including Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Prior Administrative experience with a civil engineering consultant or architectural design firm preferred.
- Prior marketing experience preferred.
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Megan Stahlnecker