Posting ID: JP-002659594
• Manages the shipment and receipt of all products, materials, and supplies.
o Scanning and sorting incoming and outgoing stock
o Receiving, stocking, and stacking
o Pulling, packing, and loading
• Prototype shop environment
• Collaborates and communicates with logistics technicians, customer service representatives, service providers, and others involved in the shipment and receipt of products.
• Tracks, traces, and updates the status of incoming and outgoing shipments.
• Maintains a clean, neat, and member-ready area.
• Promptly unloads trucks and deliveries and sorts and stocks receivables.
• Maintains an accurate log sheet of daily moves, scanning inventory, and counting accurately.
• Engages with vendors and drivers with a positive attitude.
• Provides additional backup support for shipping and receiving departments.
shipping and receiving, warehouse, receiving, shipments, sorting, stocking, stacking, shop, logistics, SAP, pallet jack
Top Skills Details:
shipping and receiving,warehouse
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Qualifications & Skills:
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Strong sense of time organization and urgency
• Able to work independently and within a team
• MS Office, experience required
• JDE & SAP, experience a plus
• Manual Pallet Jack or Electric Stand-up Pallet Jack, experience a plus
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
• High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072