Building Service Technician
Posting ID: JP-002350428
Building Service Technicians are mobile and use multiple trade skills such as carpentry, plumbing, electrical, locksmith, painting and roofing for a wide variety of customers in an assigned geographical territory.
- Performing quality checks on HVAC, air conditioning, plumbing and electrical systems
- Checking and responding to security and safety issues
- Testing and recommending new maintenance products
- Coordinating deliveries from vendors and suppliers
- Keeping documents of inspections and problems
- Training junior staff, if applicable
EPA Universal, Troubleshooting, HVAC Maintenance, HVAC, Service, Blueprint, Installation, Construction, Duct work
- HS diploma or Degree/Certification, or equivalent professional experience in Landscaping, Trades (Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing, etc), or Specialty Floor Care, preferred
- 5 years HVAC/General Maintenance experience including electrical, plumbing, carpentry required; or equivalent combination of training, education, and experience. Any combination of education, training, and experience which demonstrates ability to perform the duties and responsibilities as described including related work experience in one or more of the building trades
- Must possess applicable certifications, licenses, and valid driver’s license in good standing. EPA Universal
- Complete assigned work orders in a timely manner and communicate work order status via designated business process.
Hours: 7:00AM - 4:00PM
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Catala, Brandon