Warehouse Worker - 1st Shift!
Posting ID: JP-002111315
This individual will be responsible for picking or packing products. These products include hair dryers, hair products, manicure products, bath products, and a variety of other beauty products. Individuals will be responsible for accurately picking or packing products to ensure the customers are receiving the correct orders.
- Responsible for reading pick sheets and locating products throughout the warehouse.
- Making sure the correct product SKU numbers on products match the pick sheets
- Responsible for pushing and pulling a cart throughout the warehouse while picking products from the warehouse racking systems
- Candidates will be lifting, twisting, bending, pulling, and pushing boxes weighing up to 50 lbs.
This individual will be double checking the work of the picker and ensuring the correct products were pulled based on the pick sheet
- Responsible for safely packaging all products in boxes and making sure they will not be damaged during transport
- Securely taping boxes
- Responsible for labeling boxes with proper shipping information
- Manually moving boxes to the shipping staging area for the shippers
- All candidates must be comfortable assisting in different department s
- Occasionally may need to assist with manually off loading trailers and palletizing products manually.
Warehouse, Picking, Packing, General Laborer, loading, unloading, boxing
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 6 months experience working within a warehouse environment - Capable of keeping up with a steady work pace - Capable of lifting up to 50 lbs. - Capable of working on their feet for an extended amount of time throughout the day
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072