Aircraft Avionics Technicians
Posting ID: JP-002346896
Aerotek has immediate opportunities for avionics technicians in Philadelphia, PA for long term contract-to-hire opportunities.
- 1 year contract opportunities
- $25-34/hour based on experience
- Overtime is available to be worked
- Per diem to candidates who qualify
Avionics Technicians will be working on the A119 / TH-73 helicopter assembly line. They also will install, troubleshoot and repair electrical wiring and avionics equipment on new A119 aircraft's.
• Read and interpret wiring diagrams
• Coordinate with Shift Lead and Engineering on changes to blueprints and diagrams
• Run and Mark wire to install complex wiring and electrical systems
• Perform routine checkouts after work has been completed
• Trouble shoot avionics system on board aircraft and make necessary adjustments or repairs
• Perform lab bench checks, to include analysis, repair and calibration of avionics electrical equipment
- 2-4+ yrs experience of Aircraft Electrical or Avionics Installations of rotary or fixed wing aircrafts.
- Strong avionics installations and modification skills with a comprehensive understanding of electro/avionics systems as well as their integration into aircraft.
- Must have a good personality to fit in with the team.
- Well spoken - someone who can fully describe there experiences, goals, and career desires and speaks with a professional manner.
Avionics, electrical, assembly, aircraft, troubleshoot, rotary wing, installation, wire, wire harness, install
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 4+ yrs experience of Aircraft Electrical or Avionics Installations of rotary or fixed wing aircrafts.
- Strong installations and modification skills with a comprehensive understanding of electro/avionics systems as well as their integration into aircraft.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Connor Reigh